Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Welcome Back, Gunn

Since the beginning, my idea behind this blog was to have a place that I can be able to give an unsolicited, unadulterated and unfiltered opinion and view that is free from outside influence that would otherwise distort or reform what has to be said. Make no mistake about it, I have that ability. I have the ability to give my point of view and to give it in a manner that conveys a message that others want to hear, who can agree who will want to hear more. I do know this will come with more work than I have given and I know I can.

I know I get bored easily. I know I involve myself in a profession that frowns upon this sort of activity. I do also know I have a lot to say. I do know that I should say it. I know I need to do this and I know there are those who need to read it. So this is it. Enough of the stop and more of the go. If you don't like what I have to say, too bad. If you do, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Fire away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Degrees