Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Prologue...

Every saga has a beginning.

And this is mine. This I know is true. SHOGUNN lives. This is time for my return. I am ready. For several months I have been hiatus after a self-matricuation. I surpassed the puddle and now I am live and in the sea.

This is SHOGUNN at his best. Uncencored. Uncut. Unfiltered. Unadulterated. It won't be pretty. It will be nasty, dirty, tasteless, spiteful and brash. One thing it will not be is wrong because it cannot be any more right for me. Because now, I am free, I am on fire and you are now looking down the barrel of the SMOKING GUNN!

Welcome to my world. A world where I can speak on any level and any topic. Those brave individuals who have what it takes to stare down a gun fight back will be in for the ride of their lives. I do not back down. I will not hesitate. I will show no mercy. I will do what must be done and say what I must say.

As a kid, my imagination was unbound. I thought about everything and questioned anything. That was my nature then and it is my nature now. My imagination then has transformed to the wonder that it is now. It has allowed me to think on levels many would not consider and probably won't. The range of topics that will discharge from this Gunn will go from life, society, race, class, culture, time, love and hate. To a lesser extent it will expand to about anything else I find of interest from pop culture to the subculture. The banding connection all of it will have will be people. The people who comprise the ideology you will see. But it will all center on the world view of one particular aspect:

Me.

So get ready. Put your thinking caps on and get ready. My gift to you is my power and my duty and responsibility to this power. Now hunker down. Grab yourself a cold drink and a clear mind. Only those that are aware will survive Gunnfight. It's time to feel the fire because I am back! The SHOGUNN is back on the scene and the SHOGUNN is still smoking!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much love, and much respect.

We miss you bud...the fantastic four just hasn't been the same...

-Mik

12:27 PM  
Blogger Shogunn said...

How the hell...?

Did I miss something?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Degrees